Monday, September 18, 2006

Insurance Agent Leads - How do you prospect for clients?

I've been an insurance agent for a few years now. I've prospected through many different methodds. I decided to start a blog to discuss different prospecting methods for insurance agents.

I have several different methods I use, and I'd like to discuss prospecting for leads here - plus get agent comments on each. I think we can all help each other this way.

Of course, one of the easiest ways is to use internet leads. Have you ever tried them? I like working with Insureme, and they do give 5 free leads to try them out.

CLICK HERE TO GET 5 FREE LEADS WITH INSUREME

They have life insurance, health insurance, long term care insurance, car insurance, and homeowners insurance leads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home