Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Insurance Leads - A press release?

In my constant quest for a better way to generate leads and prospects for my insurance business - both offline and online, I stumbled upon PRWEB.


PRWEB


Apparently you can write a press release - maybe about your business and/or website, and have it distributed through channels. I know from doing my own searching that this type of press release tends to get picked up in the search engines. This sounds like a great idea for any internet related business you do - or even non-internet insurance business backed up with a website.

The price for a press release depends upon the service you request. Apparently they can do many services like take your draft to final copy, optimize it for search engines, distribute to search engines, and distribute it to offline print.

I think it might be a great way to generate insurance leads, or at least, to make sure clients can find you when they look you up on the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home