Saturday, January 06, 2007

Annuity Marketing - I have found the king!

Oh my! I think I have found our king.

This guy is promoting a report about....wait for it....secrets about annuities that your insurance agent doesn't want you to know!

He calls himself the AnnuityMD, and this is the link to his blog.

I love it! He not only pretends to expose dark secrets about annuities by blowing holes in the exageration and excesses of some insurance agents. Of course, that's not you and me. It must be another guy. But then he charges for his report, and offers FREE PHONE SUPPORT. This is great! This guy is getting people to pay him to become clients.

Amazingly he has some good traffic to his blog too, as well he should. If he's not the Annuity DOC, he's certainly my king of chutspah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home